Industrial Marketing: Lead Generation for Manufacturers
McCarthy & King Marketing offers industrial marketing programs by combining direct marketing and digital marketing to support the sales operation of manufacturers.
We also introduce our Sales Lead System, an integrated marketing program for lead generation and lead nurturing.
Industrial Marketing expectations
We will work with your sales and marketing team to:
- generate a steady flow of new sales leads
- nurture your existing leads with drip email and newsletters
- cross-sell, up-sell and re-sell existing customers
- provide marketing support for your channel partners
- increase sales performance and shorten sales cycles
Using your website as the centerpiece, we will help you:
- expand your presence on the web
- develop content that gets you ranked by the search engines
- generate traffic through organic and paid search
- convert your website traffic into leads and sales
- increase online visibility and reduce lead acquisition costs
How Industrial Manufacturers sell
Manufacturing firms sell in many different ways.
- Some sell direct – by mail or online.
- Some sell with their own sales force – with inside or outside reps.
- Some sell through third parties – using distributors, wholesalers, reps and retailers.
How you sell is your business. Helping you sell is ours.
We can help you in four main areas – with lead generation, lead nurturing, content marketing and collateral development.
Our Sales Lead System supports your sales operation
Whether you need an entire system or just pieces, we can work with you to develop a complete closed-loop Sales Lead System.
Use direct mail, email and digital marketing tactics to bring new leads into your marketing funnel. Let us help you develop the right offers and strategies to deliver a consistent flow of new leads to your sales program.
Use landing pages (as well as PURLs and QR Codes) to capture online responses. Use call tracking services to identify sources of inbound telephone calls. Automate entire response-handling process including data collection, email confirmation and offer delivery. Continually test different landing pages to improve conversion.
Use the phone (and online surveys) to contact all leads to determine need, interest, buying authority, budget and timing. Work with sales to determine an acceptable definition of a qualified lead. Establish a scoring system to determine when leads go to sales.
Use email (as well as postcards) to stay in touch with all leads and build your reputation over time. Create separate email drip campaigns for each product/service, industry/application, job title/function, sales potential and/or level of interest. Develop emails and offers that inform, educate and engage.
Use lead tracking to determine response rates, conversion rates and order rates. Measure all metrics against costs to provide accurate comparison between media. Track leads through the entire sales process to determine cost of sale and return on investment.
Let’s get started
To learn more or request an estimate, let’s set up a time to talk.
Contact Bob McCarthy at 508-473-8643 or firstname.lastname@example.org