Content and Offer Creation
Educate, Inform and Engage
with Marketing Content and Direct Response Offers
McCarthy & King Marketing provides a complete range of creative services to help you produce marketing content and direct response offers.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is an indirect approach to marketing that uses informational, educational and entertaining material to generate leads and build an audience for a company or a brand.
Content is the single most important component for:
- generating a sales lead – to generate leads from direct response and website traffic, you need offers which is a form of content
- leveraging social media – social media audiences are built through the use of content that people want to read, see or hear
- gaining higher SEO rankings – search engine rankings are determined largely by good content on your web pages and blog
Types of Content
Content marketing is purposely non-promotional. By providing informational and educational information – as opposed to sales promotion – you can build your reputation as an expert in your field. Here are just of the types of content you can create:
- Blog posts
- How-to guides
- Industry research
- Client stories
- Case studies
- Customer interviews
- PowerPoint presentations
How Content and Offers are different
All offers are content, but not all content are used as offers.
Offers are typically more substantive content (whitepapers, reports, research) that are only available upon request. Content can also include short items like articles and blog posts.
Offers are always “gated” content meaning you’ll need to provide contact information in order to acquire the offer.
Offers are usually created just once but used repeatedly. Content development, on the other hand, is a continuing exercise that has a cumlative affect on your target audience.
How we can help
McCarthy & King Marketing can create – or help you create – a wide range of content materials for your website, your blog, your social media presence, for print and for offers in your lead generation and lead nurturing program.
Our working relationship will vary depending on:
- the nature of your content – if your content requires some specialized knowledge, we will work cooperatively with your professional staff to create your content
- your internal resources – if you have a marketing staff that can produce much of your content, we can help by guiding you with strategy, editing and formatting
- your existing materials – if you already have some content in place, we can help your organize your content and create spin-off content from existing materials
To learn more, contact Bob McCarthy at 508-473-8643 or email@example.com.