Looking for new customers?
Let’s build a Sales Lead System that generates,
qualifies, nurtures and engages your prospects.
Download Generating Sales Leads
High-impact, measurable Direct Response Marketing and Lead Generation
Welcome to McCarthy & King Marketing. We are a direct response agency and creative services firm specializing in lead generation through direct marketing and digital marketing.
The one sure-fire way to generate more sales leads is to create a Sales Lead Magnet.
A lead magnet provides useful information by answering the questions your prospects are asking. It also positions you and your company as an expert in the field.
Let’s talk about creating a Lead Magnet for you.
Surveys are very popular with marketers who want to do market research or customer satisfaction evaluations.
By asking very specific questions, we can help you identify new sales opportunities early in the sales cycle.
Whether as a “first touch” or a follow-up to an inquiry, we can gather information about customer needs, purchasing timetables, decision-making processes, budgets, competitor involvement and more.
Look beyond the campaign and start building a Sales Lead System
When it comes to sales and selling, you have two choices: You can just wing it (as many do) or you can follow a process – a sales lead process that consistently generates leads and nurtures those leads until the prospect is ready to buy.
We’ve developed a Sales Lead System that uses multiple tactics to bring together every step of your sales process.
- Lead Generation – use multiple tactics and channels to generate the initial lead and start feeding your sales funnel.
- Lead Capture – use landing pages, pURLs and QR codes to capture responses and website visitors.
- Lead Qualification – use the phone or online surveys to identify prospects with the best potential for buying.
- Lead Nurture – use drip email and email newsletters to cultivate your relationship with new prospects over time.
- Lead Measurement – use response tracking and Google Analytics to evaluate the performance of every tactic and channel.
From our Blog …