Fundraising & Donor Communications
Non-profit organizations have a lot of stake. Year after year, their missions depend largely, if not entirely, on the generosity of their donors and supporters.
To stay in business – to maintain the necessary financial levels to deliver on their missions – these organizations must build strong relationships with the people who support their cause.
And that means ongoing communications and continued appeals for support.
If you handle marketing or development for a non-profit organization, you have a lot on your plate:
- Annual Appeals
- Capital Project Appeals
- Seasonal Appeals
- Special Project Appeals
- Major Donor Outreach
- New Donor Acquisition Appeals
- Lapsed Donor Appeals
Not to mention …
- Donor Communications
- Mission Updates
- Event Planning
We can help you with those programs and more – using a combination of direct mail, email, online outreach and print collateral.
To learn more, please contact Bob McCarthy and 508-473-8643 or email@example.com.
- Medical Research
- Fraternal Organizations
- Olympics Support Organization
- Professional Associations
- Social Advocacy
Non-Profit Marketing – Strategy, Copy/Design & Execution
First and foremost, we are writers and designers with many years of experience in direct mail and print, and more recently, in email and online marketing.
For non-profits, we have created a wide range of fundraising campaigns as well as donor communications projects, event promotions and special project campaigns.
Here are just some of the clients we have helped over the years:
- UMass ALS Champion Fund
- ALS Association
- International Myeloma Foundation
- Scottish Rite Blue Envelope Appeal
- Scottish Rite Family Life
- New Hampshire Forest Society
- Lahey Clinic
- Olympics – USA Cycling
- National Fire Protection Association
- Syrian-American Medical Society Foundation
- New England Community Health Centers
- National Asthma Hospital
- National Jewish Hospital
- CATS (homeless treatment services)
- Spruce Home (for troubled youth)
- Kendall Whaling Museum
- Children’s Learning Centers (for dyslexia)
- Olympics – USA Shooting
- Irish American Partnership
If you’d like to discuss an upcoming campaign – or if you’re looking for ways to improve an existing mailing program – call us and let’s schedule an introductory call.