You can check it out here – http://www.consulting-business.com/
If you join their list, you’ll be notified when the next installments are published over the next several weeks.
In today’s edition, I talk about how the dream of having prospective clients lined up at your door is elusive for the vast majority of consultants.
And that the fastest, most effective solution is to reach out and introduce yourself to your prospects. This can be done by phone, direct mail or email.
One-to-one marketing may not be exactly what consultants had in mind when starting their business, but it works. And it works best when you have a plan.
Later installments will cover the list, the offer, the message and the follow-up.
As always, I look forward to your feedback.
This article was written by Bob McCarthy
Bob McCarthy of McCarthy & King Marketing is a marketing consultant specializing measureable marketing – applying proven direct response methodologies in direct mail, advertising, email and online. He be reached at 508-473-8643.
- A High-Wire Act for Today’s Marketers - January 28, 2021
- Is it content – or just copy? - May 26, 2020
- How you can – and why you should – use your website to teach - May 12, 2020
- How to Generate Qualified Leads with Lead Surveys - March 1, 2020
- Gaps in your Email Schedule – and how to avoid them - September 4, 2019
- The Dizzying World of Letter Mail - July 22, 2019
- Do you have an Information Kit? - June 25, 2019
- Direct Mail and Those Pesky Millennials - November 8, 2017
- Landing Pages: Do you need a squeeze page or sales page – or both? - May 31, 2017
- Do you have the patience for content and inbound marketing? - May 6, 2017