Pricing for Integrated Marketing Programs
An integrated marketing program doesn’t lend itself to individual campaign pricing.
By definition, integrated marketing a collection of marketing activities that all work together to support a specific marketing goal.
For example, it may include:
- a direct mail campaign to generate leads
- an email campaign to generate leads
- a newspaper or magazine ad campaign to generate leads
- an online ad campaign to generate leads
- a Google Adwords campaign to generate leads
- a remarketing campaign to re-promote yourself to visitors to your website
- a trade show promotion to promote floor traffic and capture more leads
- a lead capture strategy to generate more leads from speaking and writing engagements
- website modifications designed to increase traffic and capture more leads
- a content marketing plan to increase organic traffic for selected keyword phrases
- multiple landing pages to track response from each lead source
- a lead qualification questionnaire
- a series of introductory lead nurturing emails
- a monthly email newsletter
We can help you with these activities on an individual basis (see project-based pricing) or we work with you on a month-to-month basis to deliver a fully integrated program.
Fees and commitment
Our integrated marketing programs are best handled on an ongoing month-to-month basis. (If you are interested in project-based work, see our Services tab.)
|Monthly Fee||Commitment||Total Cost||Meetings/Month||Phone Calls & Email/Month|
The fees above cover strategic planning, creative direction, copywriting and project supervision.
Fees for graphic design, web design, website hosting or development, email hosting and distribution, printing, mailing, postage and media will be estimated and billed separately.
At end of contract, work will continue “at will” unless either party chooses to terminate or modify the arrangement.
Get started or learn more
So what’s your next step? If you’re close to making a move, we’d love to talk. Call Bob McCarthy at 508-473-8643 or send him an email at email@example.com.
If you’re not there yet, let’s stay in touch. Please join our mailing list and get all of our updates and articles.
Of course, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call.