Marketing Funnels – From Inquiry to Close
Marketing funnels have become a new buzzword in marketing.
But they are more than just a buzzword. Marketing funnels serve as a useful metaphor to illustrate the pathway taken by prospects through the sales process..
Starting out at the wide top of the funnel, prospects follow a process that includes
- Lead Generation
- Lead Capture
- Lead Qualification
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Engagement
- Lead Conversion (to Customer)
Everyone uses a different type of funnel. We use what we call a Lead Nurturing Funnel that actual begins AFTER the lead is captured.
We start by generating a lead – through outbound marketing (mail, email, phone, ads) or inbound marketing (SEO, website conversions).
Leads then go to a landing page (or some other dedicated page) for lead capture, and then the funnel begins.
Here are some of the activities involved in the Lead Nurturing Funnel
- Qualifying Surveys – find out how serious your lead is
- Drip Email – build your relationships with new leads with drip email – all on auto-pilot
- Evergreen Email – stay in touch over the long haul with a repeatable series of informational emails
- Triggered Direct Mail – capture your prospect’s attention with a physical direct mail sent after particular action
- Remarketing Ads – stay in touch with everyone visits your website with online advertising
- Webinars/Demos/Presentations – create a dedicated Powerpoint presentation for each of your products or services
- Case Studies – give your prospects some insight into how you work with case studies
- Email Newsletters – show your knowledge and experience with a periodic email newsletter .
The Lead Nurturing Funnel is customized to your business. We can help you with two types of services
- Creative Services (copy and design) – for the surveys, the emails, the mailers, the ads, the presentations
- Setup and Supervision – we will set up and manage all of the above elements on various platforms.
You can choose one or both of the services.
Creative services are handled on a project-by-project basis. Setup and supervision are handled on a month-to-month basis.
For an estimate, we would need to review which activities you want to undertake.
If you’d like to discuss an upcoming campaign – or if you’re looking for ways to improve an existing mailing program – call us and let’s schedule an introductory call.