Looking for new customers?
Let’s build a Sales Lead System that generates,
qualifies, nurtures and engages your prospects.
Download Generating Sales Leads
Integrated Direct Response Marketing – for business and non-profits
Welcome to McCarthy & King Marketing. We are an integrated direct response marketing firm providing traditional direct marketing, direct response advertising and digital marketing.
We work with B2B, B2C and non-profit organizations of all sizes. Our clients turn to us to help them generate leads, sales, traffic, memberships, subscriptions and donations.
“I’ve known Bob McCarthy professionally for over 25 years. He first helped us develop a B-to-B direct mail lead generation program for our software business.
“Within 90 days, Bob developed lead programs and internal scripts that allowed us to move from an expensive direct field model to a lower cost inside sales team approach.
“Our revenues increased while our costs went down.”
Chuck Page, COO
Darling Consulting Group
Direct Marketing – Solo campaigns or year-round multi-touch programs using direct mail, email and advertising.
Digital Marketing – Lead-generating websites combined with content creation, paid/organic search and social.
Content Marketing – Keyword-focused content creation designed to generate website traffic and conversions.
Survey Marketing – Email, direct mail and phone surveys for lead prospecting and lead qualification.
Lead Generation & Nurturing – Multi-channel Sales Lead System to carry your sales process from inquiry to close.
Look beyond the campaign and start building a Sales Lead System
When it comes to sales and selling, you have two choices: You can just wing it (as many do) or you can follow a process – a sales lead process that consistently generates leads and nurtures those leads until the prospect is ready to buy.
We’ve developed a Sales Lead System that uses multiple tactics to bring together every step of your sales process.
- Lead Generation – use multiple tactics and channels to generate the initial lead and start feeding your sales funnel.
- Lead Capture – use landing pages, pURLs and QR codes to capture responses and website visitors.
- Lead Qualification – use the phone or online surveys to identify prospects with the best potential for buying.
- Lead Nurture – use drip email and email newsletters to cultivate your relationship with new prospects over time.
- Lead Measurement – use response tracking and Google Analytics to evaluate the performance of every tactic and channel.
From our Blog …