Making Snail Mail Work
13 Lessons in Direct Mail Strategy
Direct mail is more than just a production process. Getting your mail out the door is certainly important but before you get to that point, you need to think about strategy.
If direct mail is part of your marketing plans, learn the strategies that have helped make it work for other organizations.
IN THIS GUIDE, YOU’LL LEARN …
- how direct mail works in the sales process
- which two elements will most impact response
- how to build a predictable program
- what to expect for response
- why you need a direct mail “system”
- how to develop a direct mail budget
- how to balance quantity and quality