This coming Monday, March 3, I will be speaking at the New England Direct Marketing Association’s (NEDMA) annual Direct Marketing Innovations Symposium at the Microsoft Iconic Center in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA.
My 60-minute presentation – The Power of One-to-One: How to combine direct mail, email and telemarketing in the B2B sales process – will be one of 11 presentations during this all-day conference.
If you are interested in attending, I have a special “guest pass” rate that I can extend to you. If you go to this special registration page, you can attend at the special rate of $50 instead of the regular price of $119.
To qualify for this “guest pass” rate, you must register by Thursday, Feb. 27.
I hope you can join me. If you do attend, please come up and say hello.
Bob McCarthy is a direct marketing and online copywriter, creative director and consultant.
Download his Freelance Copywriting Information Kit.
- A High-Wire Act for Today’s Marketers - January 28, 2021
- Is it content – or just copy? - May 26, 2020
- How you can – and why you should – use your website to teach - May 12, 2020
- How to Generate Qualified Leads with Lead Surveys - March 1, 2020
- Gaps in your Email Schedule – and how to avoid them - September 4, 2019
- The Dizzying World of Letter Mail - July 22, 2019
- Do you have an Information Kit? - June 25, 2019
- Direct Mail and Those Pesky Millennials - November 8, 2017
- Landing Pages: Do you need a squeeze page or sales page – or both? - May 31, 2017
- Do you have the patience for content and inbound marketing? - May 6, 2017